1. Do you like to take photographs? (Why?)
I absolutely love taking photographs! Capturing a moment in time and being able to look back on it is really special to me. After all, photographs make memories more cherishing.
2. Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos? (Why?)
I enjoy both taking photos myself and having others take photos of me. There’s something fun about being able to see things from different perspectives, and sometimes other people can capture moments that I might have missed.
3. How long have you liked taking photographs?
I’ve been interested in taking photographs for as long as I can remember from my dad’s new phone as it was first phone with picture taking facility, but I really started pursuing taking pictures more seriously in high school.
4. How (why) did you become interested in photography?
I became interested in photography because I was always fascinated with being able to freeze time and capture memories. Plus, it’s a great creative outlet for me!
5. How often do you take photographs?
I try to take photographs as often as possible, whether it’s on a daily walk or during a special occasion. I think it’s important to document moments both big and small. When we run through them during free time it makes life feel wholesome.
6. In what situations do you take photographs?
I take photographs in all sorts of situations, from traveling to spending time with friends and family to just exploring my city. I love taking photos of good food be it street food or well served restaurant food.
7. What kind of photos do you like to take? (Why?)
I really enjoy taking candid photographs of people, as well as landscape and nature photography. I find beauty in the everyday moments and being able to capture them in a photo is really special to me.
8. Do you prefer to take pictures of people or of scenery?
I definitely prefer taking pictures of scenery, but I also really enjoy taking photos of people in candid moments. So it’s hard to pick one option between two.
9. Who do you take photos of ?
I take photos of my friends and family the most, but I also enjoy taking photos of strangers and people I meet while traveling.
10. How do you keep your photos?
I keep my photos on my computer, as well as on Google photos to ensure they’re backed up and safe.
11. Do you keep your photographs on your computer?
Yes, I keep most of my photographs on my computer, but I also like to print out special photos to hang up in my home.
12. Are there any photos on the walls of your home?
Yes, I have several photos on the walls of my home. They’re a mix of family photos and landscape photography that I’ve taken myself.
13. Do you frame (or have you framed) any of your photos? (If yes, which? & why?)
I’ve framed a few of my own photographs, usually ones that are special to me or that I’m particularly proud of, like the one where I have won awards or prizes.
14. Do you prefer to send postcards to people or to send photos that you took yourself? (Why?)
I prefer to send photos that I’ve taken myself as postcards because it adds a personal touch and allows the recipient to see a glimpse of my life and experiences.