1. Are you still in contact with your friends from high school?
Yes, I am still in contact with a few friends from high school. We don’t talk as much as we used to, but we still keep in touch from time to time.
2. What is your high school like?
My high school was pretty average, I guess. It was a public school with a diverse student body, and there were lots of different clubs and activities to get involved in.
3. What happened on the first day of high school?
On the first day of high school, I remember feeling really nervous and excited at the same time. I got to wear my new uniform, which was kind of cool, and I was hoping to make some new friends.
4. Did your parents choose your secondary school (= high school) for you?
Yes, my parents did choose my secondary school for me. They wanted me to go to a school that was close to home and had a good reputation.
5. What subjects did you study in secondary school (= high school)?
In secondary school, I studied a variety of subjects, including English, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Computer Science, and Math.
6. What was your favourite subject ( = class) in secondary school? (= high school)
My favorite subject in secondary school was Chemistry. I loved learning about the periodic table and all the different elements. It was more fun solving chemical equations.
7. And which class (= subject) did you like the least? (Why?)
The class that I liked the least in secondary school was Physics. It just didn’t come as easily to me as some of the other subjects, and I found it a bit challenging.
8. Which secondary school subject do you think is most useful for people in adult life?
I think that Computer Science is probably the most useful subject for people in adult life. In today’s world, it’s becoming more and more important to have a basic understanding of how computers work.
9. What part of your secondary school education did you enjoy most? OR Did (do) you like your secondary school life?
The part of my secondary school education that I enjoyed the most was probably the extracurricular activities. I was the cultural captain of my school, and I loved organizing events and getting involved in different clubs.
10. How do you feel about your high school (secondary school)?
Overall, I feel pretty good about my high school experience. There were definitely some ups and downs, but I made some great friends and learned a lot along the way.
11. Why did you choose to attend (= to go to) that particular school?
I chose to attend that particular school because it was affiliated with the CBSE Board, which is one of the most reputable education boards in India.
12. Which class did (do) you enjoy the most? (Why?)
I enjoyed 11th class the most; I think as I just finished my boards and was promoted ahead. It was a really important year for me, and I learned a lot of new things. Plus, it was the year that I got to wear my school blazer for the first time, which was pretty cool!