The graphs indicate the source of complaints about the bank of America and the amount Of time it takes to have the complaints resolved. Summaries the information by selecting and report in the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words. -IELTS 7 band essay -2023
The two graphs show different information related to complaints within Bank of America. The bar graph shows the typical period between the investigation of complaints and the ultimate action taken, while the pie graph shows the sources of complaints between 2000 and 2004.
Body paragraph 1
From a broad perspective, the public has the highest rate of complaints against the bank, and it took the longest, over half a year, to settle those complaints in 2001. On scrutinizing the data of Pie chart, Public complaints surpasses all with highest rate of 63 %. Of the remaining 37%, Government agencies accounted for 11% complaints, Out of state registered 10% and insurance company accounted for 8% while the media, bank employees and others register around 3% or less complaint against the bank.
Body paragraph 2
According to an analysis of the amount of time it took to settle complaints in the years 2000 and 2001, it took an average of 5 and 6 months, respectively. While the average time reduced later on till 2004 ranging near about 4-5 months thus demonstrating effectiveness in handling complaints after 2001.
In conclusion, after 2001 bank became more effective and efficient in solving the complaints later on till 2004.